COMPLETE FERMENTATION KIT
Pebbles, Pipes and Packer
- 9-Piece Set Includes x4 Pickle Pipe Silicone Airlocks, x4, Pickle Pebbles PLUS+ Clear Glass Fermentation Weights, x1 Pickle Packer Vegetable Tamper, PLUS a Bonus Printed Fermentation Guide with Recipes and Tips
- Contains Enough Tools for 4 Simultaneous Ferments in Wide Mouth or Regular Mouth Mason Jars (Two Sizes are Available)
- Perfect Gift for Beginner Fermenters or Experienced Fermenters New to Masontops
- Packaged in a Beautiful and Secure Gift Box for Safe Shipping and Keeping
- Set of 4 Pickle Pipes (84mm Diameter) are Dishwasher Safe, BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Set of 4 Pickle Pebbles are Made of Lead-Free, Food-Grade and Non-Porous Soda Lime Glass
- Pickle Packer Vegetable Tamper is Made of All Natural Acacia Wood with a Double-Sided Design that Fits Wide and Regular Mouth Mason Jars (10" Tall; 2.5" Across Wide End; 2" Across Smaller End)
The mason jar fermentation dream team! These three tools will make fermenting your own vegetables quick and easy, eliminating the risk of mold and the need to monitor your ferment on a daily basis.
The Pickle Pipe is a super simple one-piece waterless airlock that allows gas to escape as necessary without letting any contaminants back flow into the jar, and it screws into place using any standard mason jar band. FDA food-grade certified, waterless, dishwasher-safe, and more compact... the Pickle Pipe is the natural evolution of the mason jar airlock. Once screwed into place, you can forget about the Pickle Pipe for days, or even weeks. There is no need to "burp" your jars manually each day, fumble with multi-piece airlocks, or monitor the "moat" of water-based airlocks. It is truly a "set and forget" solution.
Pickle Pebbles have been specifically designed for use with fermentation and take the guess work out of your lacto ferments by ensuring your veggies stay below the surface of the brine thereby eliminating exposure to oxygen (which is the main cause of failure when using lacto fermenting methods). Pickle Pebbles PLUS+ are designed for use in wide mouth canning jars, and can also be used in traditional ceramic crocks. With Pickle Pebbles, one weight is often enough to keep veggies below the brine. Pickle Pebbles are made of non-iridized soda glass which is completely inert and guarantees that no other substances leach into your ferment.
The Pickle Packer has been specifically designed for small-batch fermentation of sauerkraut and other veggies in both wide-mouth and regular-mouth mason jars. Measuring 10" tall, 2.5" at the wide end and 2" at the opposite end, our unique design allows both ends to be used for packing vegetables for your ferments. This allows the Pickle Packer to be used in a wide variety of fermenting jars and containers. Pickle Packers are made from all natural untreated Acacia wood and finished with a food-safe mineral oil to seal and protect. We chose to use Acacia wood not only because of its renowned strength (2x as strong as maple) and durability, but also because it is sustainable and eco-friendly.
Pickle Packer Care Instructions: Hand wash with warm soapy and water only. Occasional oiling (using food-safe mineral oil) may help to lengthen the life of this product. Not dishwasher safe and should never be allowed to stand in water as it may damage the wood.
VERIFIED FERMENT-SAFE AND LEAD-FREE. View our safety reports for the Pickle Pipes, Pickle Pebbles and Pickle Packer.
MAP pricing must be adhered to
Reselling on Amazon is not permitted
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- We have distribution facilities in the USA and Canada. All North American orders will arrive duty paid.
- Canadian orders may be subject to applicable sales tax.
- Standard delivery time is 5-7 business days.
- International orders will have freight quoted separately.
- Tracking provided on all orders.
- Returns of unopened merchandise will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, only with a Return Authorization Number provided by Masontops, and a 15% restocking fee will apply.