Bread Making Kit
- Includes 1x Danish Dough Whisk, 1x Bench/Dough Scraper, 1x Proofing Banneton Basket, 1x Cotton Basket Liner, 1x Dual-Ended Lame with 10x Spare Replacement Blades - Plus Bonus Access to a Free Digital Recipe Book with Detailed Instructions
- Everything Needed to Start Making Bread at Home: Only Requires a Few Simple Ingredients and a Regular Oven!
- Modern, Innovative Designs Simplify the Bread Baking Process for Beginners and Experts
- Make Any Kind of Artisan Bread, including Sourdough, Rye, White, Whole Wheat and Customize it to Fit Special Diets and Tastes!
- All Items are Dishwasher Safe, Except for the Lame/Lame Blades and Basket Liner (Hand Wash with Soap)
- Made of Food-Safe, BPA-Free Plastic and High-Quality, Non-Reactive Stainless Steels
The Breadsmart Breadmaking Tool Kit has everything needed to start baking homemade artisan bread in the oven. The comprehensive tool set is easy to use for all experience levels and requires no bread machine.
MIX ingredients with the Danish Dough Whisk without any clumping thanks to triple-looped design. The non-reactive stainless steel head runs the length of the handle to prevent bending and breaking.
SCRAPE dough from bowls to counters with the Dough/Bench Scraper, then use it to fold dough, divide dough, clean counters and measure proofing rises.
PROOF loaves in the beautiful family-sized Breadsmart benneton basket. Add the liner when working with extra sticky dough.
SCORE the loaf before it goes in the oven with a personalized design to ensure it has the perfect rise. Choose between a curved or straight blade end and keep track of which side has dulled with a handy numbering system.
According to Pinterest and Facebook Analysts, Bread Making is a top food trend for 2019 and is expected to grow. Fermented breads, like sourdough, are gaining notable popularity as are other minimal-ingredient homemade breads, all of which can be made with Breadsmart!
MAP pricing must be adhered to
Reselling on Amazon is not permitted
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- We have distribution facilities in the USA and Canada. All North American orders will arrive duty paid.
- Canadian orders may be subject to applicable sales tax.
- Standard delivery time is 5-7 business days.
- International orders will have freight quoted separately.
- Tracking provided on all orders.
- Returns of unopened merchandise will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, only with a Return Authorization Number provided by Masontops, and a 15% restocking fee will apply.