Precision Log Grabbers
- Includes 1x Rust-Proof, All-Weather Log Grabbing Tongs for Fireplace, Outdoor Campfire, Fire Pit and more!
- Extra Long 38" Arms Keeps Users Safe from Flames
- Metal Claw Design Keeps Wood Secure
- Unique Design Can Also Be Used as a Poker
- Arms Collapse Together for Easy Hanging
Fire Tongs by KABIN are an easy and safe way to move logs and kindling onto a fire or adjust already burning wood. This log mover fireside accessory is made of light, but extremely durable, anodized aluminum that won’t rust. The handles feature hardwood for a stylish look that provides a firm, comfortable grip. The claws secure logs in place, reducing the chance of them slipping out. Fire Tongs are easy to assemble and can be disassembled when not in use for easy storage. Each set features holes for hanging and the arms collapse into each other for a sleek, minimalist look. At 38 inches in length, Fire Tongs have extra long arms that keep the user at a safe distance from the hot fire, smoke, burning logs and ashes.
Fire Tongs make tending to a fire easy and safe. Fire Tongs are made by KABIN, the maker other fireside accessory tools, including the Kindle Quick firewood splitter. The Kindle Quick is designed to split logs into firewood with light force: no axe required!
MAP pricing must be adhered to
Reselling on Amazon is not permitted
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- We have distribution facilities in the USA and Canada. All North American orders will arrive duty paid.
- Canadian orders may be subject to applicable sales tax.
- Standard delivery time is 5-7 business days.
- International orders will have freight quoted separately.
- Tracking provided on all orders.
- Returns of unopened merchandise will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, only with a Return Authorization Number provided by Masontops, and a 15% restocking fee will apply.