Glass Fermentation Weights
- Includes 4 Pickle Pebble Crystal Clear Glass Fermentation Weights
- Weights Fermenting Food Below Brine to Prevent Exposure to Mold-Causing Oxygen
- Specifically Designed to Fit in the Mouth of Mason Jars for Small-Batch Fermentation
- Available in Wide Mouth and Regular Mouth Mason Jar Sizes
- Made of Lead-Free, Food-Grade and Non-Porous Soda Lime Glass
- Packaged in a Secure Gift Box for Safe Shipping and Keeping
- Wide Mouth Pickle Pebbles Measure 2 3/4" in Diameter and 3/4" Thick; Regular Mouth Pickle Pipes Measure 2 1/4” in Diameter and 3/2" Thick
By popular demand, Pickle Pebbles PLUS+ offer the same quality as the best-selling Pickle Pebbles, but in a size designed for use with wide mouth canning jars. Pickle Pebbles PLUS+ will fit perfectly in any wide mouth jar and are twice as heavy as regular Pickle Pebbles. Pickle Pebbles have been specifically designed for use with fermentation and take the guess work out of your lacto ferments by ensuring your veggies stay below the surface of the brine thereby eliminating exposure to oxygen (which is the main cause of failure when using lacto fermenting methods).
Pickle Pebbles can be used in all types of fermenting vessels including mason jars (both regular and wide mouth), the Fido style jar, as well as traditional ceramic crocks. While a single Pickle Pebble is often enough to keep veggies below the brine, they can also be stacked to provide extra weight. Pickle Pebbles are made of non-iridized soda glass which is completely inert and guarantees that no other substances leach into your ferment.
VERIFIED FERMENT-SAFE AND LEAD-FREE. View our safety reports for the Pickle Pebbles.
MAP pricing must be adhered to
Reselling on Amazon is not permitted
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- US and Canadian orders ship from Carson, CA.
- Canadian orders may be subject to applicable sales tax and/or import duties.
- Standard delivery time is 5-7 business days.
- All Canadian and International orders will have freight quoted separately.
- Tracking provided on all orders.
- Returns of unopened merchandise will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, only with a Return Authorization Number provided by Masontops, and a 15% restocking fee will apply.